Your Company Specific LeaveLogic Site
LeaveLogic is customized for each of our customers. As an employee user, you will need to access your company's specific site. Most company specific sites can be accessed via a direct link to a custom Company - LeaveLogic website (URL) in the following format:
Confirm your company specific LeaveLogic site via your employer's benefits resources or with your HR or Benefits Manager. If you have trouble locating your specific LeaveLogic site, send us a message via the in-app messenger in the bottom right.
Creating an Account
If you have SSO enabled for LeaveLogic, you will be able to log-in via your corporate credentials.
For organizations that do not have Single Sign-On (SSO) integration enabled, you can create a new account by following these simple steps:
1. Access your company specific LeaveLogic site (see above)
2. Click "Sign up!" on the Sign in screen
3. Complete the necessary information to Register:
Note: Your work email address is needed for account creation in
order for access to your company specific benefits to be granted. Some employers may have a Company Code enabled to allow you to use a personal address. Reach out to your Leave or HR Team for more details.
Password must be at least 8 characters long
including an uppercase letter, a special character
(!, @, $, &, _, %, #, etc.) and a digit
5. Check your email for a registration confirmation email. Be sure to check your span or junk mail inbox if the confirmation does not arrive.
6. Sign-in to your new LeaveLogic account with credentials (email as your username & password) confirmed during registration.
Once your account is created, you will be asked a few brief questions regarding your Leave Scenario and a customized LeavePlan will be created for you based on this initial information.